Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hmmm...

I must apologize for somewhat neglecting this blog.  I've been so busy with my MBA and work.  I looked at some of the analytics for this blog and noticed that the most popular post seems to those around troubleshooting.  If there's anything in particular you are having trouble send me an email and I'll make sure to reply directly or present a post on the topic.  I also noticed that the Cobb test troubleshooting post is the most popular post.  Perhaps I should write a little bit more on this topic.

Either way I will try to pay more attention to this blog and post more often.  Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, nice to know you...i'm rendra..
    sir..would you teach me about paper defect troubleshooting? such as streaking, wrinkle, curling, folded paper, torn sheet paper, shade variation, two sidedness different etc...my email : rendrasphtr@gmail.com
    Thank you very much..

    ReplyDelete